[Board] Board Meeting reminder

Arnulf Christl seven at arnulf.us
Thu Jan 7 01:15:44 PST 2010

Board,
we have a board meeting scheduled for today but it seems that there are
no pressing issues so I do not expect that we need to have quorum or
need to vote. But I would appreciate if you cold join all the same.

The FOSS4G Budget is not yet ready for approval, we will have to defer
that to the next meeting. There are some open issues wrt policies and
procedures which I have not followed up on yet, deferred to the next
meeting.

That makes a really short agenda [1], the only items are the new regular
topics:
* Update from Tyler [2]
* Update from each director
* Committee reports

I neglected to ask any committee to make a short report so we cannot
expect much to happen here. Maybe one or two would be interested in
exploring what we aim for with the "Update from each director". I can
start this with a short report on my personal goals within OSGeo for
2010. But if anybody else from the board is interested feel free to join
on IRC and talk a bit about what you plan to do or what you are already
working on.

Best regards,
Arnulf.

[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2010-01-07