[Board] Joining open source for America

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Fri Jan 15 11:03:45 PST 2010

Back in November I met with several folks from Open Source for America
while at mil-oss.org in Atlanta.  We were discussing the geospatial
working group idea which was in its infancy back then.  There is a clear
and welcome role for OSGeo to help drive that working group.  As such
I'd like to get us registered as an OSA supporter at least and encourage
others to sign up individually.

Any reasons not to get our name in their list of supporters?  A few of
us are already signed up so we can keep the others in the loop easily.

Tyler

http://www.opensourceforamerica.org/