[Board] Local Chapters email list?

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Jul 6 08:44:03 PDT 2010

Board,

I came across a SAC ticket for creating a Local Chapters list
(http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/local-chapters).  Um, are we
planning on using that list?  Maybe someone should send a brief email to
discuss describing the purpose of the list and asking chapter reps to
join.  Or maybe they should be magically subscribed.

In any case I wanted to find out about this list...as I'm sure not
everyone follows SAC tickets.

-jeff