[Board] Re: Motion: Support visit to meet with the emerging Vietnam Chapter with funding

Ravi ravivundavalli at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 6 23:33:24 PST 2010

Dear Board Members,
hope there is a way we can resolve this. As here is a condition
where a member spending his hard-earned money for a cause;
the board approval awaits; with him running a risk.

There were some mail exchanges on Jeff's proposed Vietnam chapter trips, and to my knowledge I have not read any mails from Directors that oppose the expenditure, except for the ways to be followed for formalising it.

I think here is a situation where the board (with rules and regulations permitting) can act and take an email vote.

Ravi Kumar