[Board] Board Meeting 2010-03-04

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Mon Mar 8 16:14:07 PST 2010

Minutes from last meeting are now posted:

And here is a list of the main decisions:
* MOTION: Chris motioned to adopt previous minutes, Markus seconded, all
were in favour.
* MOTION: Howard motions to adopt and approve Jo's support letter, with
caveat that she can make editorial changes as long as they are not
substantive changes. Frank seconded, all were in favour.
* MOTION: Ari motioned to accept recommendation to bring Geomajas into
incubation, Chris seconded, all were in favour.
* MOTION: Chris moved to have Tyler sign Africa event support letter,
Frank seconded, all were in favour.
* TODO: Frank to add updated voting language to charter elections page.
* MOTION: to close meeting: Markus moved, Howard seconded. All were in


Arnulf Christl (aka Seven) wrote:
> Folks, 
> as announced earlier I will probably not be able to make it to the board
> meeting tomorrow (thanks Tyler, Jeff for starting the Wiki page) as it
> is in the middle of the FOSSGIS conference. Please call me if you need
> quorum for any vote, I will then dial in from my mobile phone (Tyler has
> my number). 
> As you might have seen I have finally left the WhereGroup and work again
> back under my own brand now (http://www.metaspatial.net). Once I have
> sorted out the nitty gritty details of what that means I can focus on
> the more fun stuff in OSGeo again mid/end of March. Sorry for being a
> bit of a drop out, it took me a bit longer to get this done. 
> Best regards, 
> Arnulf. 

More information about the Board mailing list