[Board] Meeting tomorrow?

Ari Jolma ari.jolma at gmail.com
Wed May 12 15:53:14 PDT 2010

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) wrote:
> Hi guys, I saw you wanted to meet with me to talk fundraising.  Just wanted to
> confirm the time and place.  We can Skype through me and at this time:
> http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=5&day=13&year=2010&hour=9&min=0&sec=0&p1=256
>
> Is that what you were thinking?

I'm in Portugal in a conference and can't attend a skype meeting at that
time, sorry. I'm sorry I missed the meeting last week too due to things
at work. It should get a bit easier for me now. BTW, Mike Jackson from
Nottingham is here too and he said that there are already something like
150 people registered for OSGIS already if I heard correctly. I think I
better start working on my keynote.

Great work Tyler what you told on the other list!

Ari