[Board] Re: 2010 Charter Member Election

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Thu Oct 14 11:44:21 PDT 2010

Thank you Paul for handling this.

To solve the recurring question of the number of members to add, it was
decided at the Barcelona Board meeting to go with 10% each year. So for
this year that means adding 10 new members.

See the 2010-09-11 board meeting minutes for reference:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Face_to_Face_Meeting_Barcelona_2010#Meeting_Minutes

Daniel

--
Daniel Morissette