[Board] board-priv posting policy

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Thu Oct 28 12:06:59 PDT 2010

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 9:45 PM, Frank Warmerdam <warmerdam at pobox.com> wrote:
> Seven (aka Arnulf) wrote:

>> Frankly I don't think we need a policy for this.

I am +1 on this - let's use our good sense, I am always buried
with rules at work and elsewhere...

> Frank Warmerdam wrote:
>>>
>>> I would like to suggest we put in place a policy that any new thread
>>> started
>>> on board-priv needs to be prefaced by a very specific explanation of the
>>> legal/moral requirement to keep it private.

Also +1 on this - a new thread on board-priv needs to be prefaced with a
disclaimer (sometimes it is not obvious why it should be there, but the
original sender may point us to the problem).

cheers
Markus