[Board] have fun today, hopes

Mark Lucas mlucas17 at mac.com
Sun Sep 12 03:11:37 PDT 2010

Jo and the rest of the board list,

Want to echo Jo's comments, was great to reconnect with everyone.  There was some side discussion  on getting the ex-board members together in a committee or side discussion to see where we can help out.  Count me in, I'm hoping to have more time to re-engage.  At the very least, we could gossip about how we used to do it in the old days.....  I nominate Venka to lead us....

Mark