[Board] Minutes for F2F

Ari Jolma ari.jolma at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 07:54:55 PDT 2010

All,

Thanks. I'm happily on the swiss alps now. I wrote on the train about
one A4 worth of text with the title "Where to, OSGeo?" - mainly a
reflection on Tyler's strategy mind map, the discussions etc etc and
some opinions of mine on issues. I'll probably send it to the discuss
list soon, it's on a rather general level but it might be interesting
enough for the broader audience and help in achieving the goal of the
meeting (as written on the wiki page) - my interpretation was and is
that the goal was not fully achieved in the meeting if that even was the
idea.

Cheers,

Ari