[Board] Next Board Meeting on May 5th 2011

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Sat Apr 30 06:06:52 PDT 2011

On 11-04-20 1:32 PM, Seven (aka Arnulf) wrote:
> Board,
> please check your availability for our next meeting on May 5th and let
> this list know if you *cannot* attend:
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2011-05-05

Board,

Is it to early to start planning for the 2011 OSGeo elections (charter,
board)?  In that discussion I'd like to include a member discussion
(with everything on the table including possibly charging a small fee
like $20/year and tracking and listing all members through that...the
fee is not a revenue generator but it is really a way to verify membership).

Refresher on last year's process: http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Election_2010

-jeff