[Board] Board meeting on August 4

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell at osgeo.org
Thu Aug 18 22:24:09 PDT 2011

Meeting minutes from Aug 4 posted, summary below, details at:

	• MOTION: Frank motioned to adopt changes to sponsorship plan as noted in the meeting... Arnulf seconded, Daniel, Markus, Frank, Ravi, Jeff were +1 - carried
	• MOTION: Arnulf motioned to adopt past meeting minutes - Frank seconded, Arnulf, Markus, Jeff, Ravi, Daniel were +1 - carried
	• MOTION: Arnulf moved to adopt the "Open Source and Open Standards" page in the Wiki as a joint White Paper with OGC - Daniel seconded, Frank, Jeff, Markus, Ravi were +1 - carried
	• ACTION: Tyler update media sponsorship program and circulate to board and marketing com for further discussion
	• ACTION: Arnulf to start to page listing membership management requirements. Review existing page
	• ACTION: Continue MOU development, pass SIGTE agreement past Edu committee, other ICA directly to board.
	• ACTION: Arnulf to start mailing list discussion on future direction, goals and plans for OSGeo.


On 2011-08-01, at 8:32 AM, Seven (aka Arnulf) wrote:

> Hash: SHA1
> Hi directors,
> our next board meeting is scheduled for Thursday, I have created a page
> to collect agenda items:
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2011-08-04
> Please review your action items (Frank, Chris, Jeff, Tyler, Daniel) and
> post to this list if you cannot attend the meeting.
> Best regards,
> Arnulf
> - -- 
> Exploring Space, Time and Mind
> http://arnulf.us
> Version: GnuPG v1.4.10 (GNU/Linux)
> Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/
> mEgAn15Ltf4LEne+s5OEicjbCn3+/fKm
> =40Xm
> _______________________________________________
> Board mailing list
> Board at lists.osgeo.org
> http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/board

More information about the Board mailing list