[Board] Board meeting on August 4

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell at osgeo.org
Thu Aug 18 22:24:09 PDT 2011

Meeting minutes from Aug 4 posted, summary below, details at:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2011-08-04#Minutes

	• MOTION: Frank motioned to adopt changes to sponsorship plan as noted in the meeting... Arnulf seconded, Daniel, Markus, Frank, Ravi, Jeff were +1 - carried
	• MOTION: Arnulf motioned to adopt past meeting minutes - Frank seconded, Arnulf, Markus, Jeff, Ravi, Daniel were +1 - carried
	• MOTION: Arnulf moved to adopt the "Open Source and Open Standards" page in the Wiki as a joint White Paper with OGC - Daniel seconded, Frank, Jeff, Markus, Ravi were +1 - carried
	• ACTION: Tyler update media sponsorship program and circulate to board and marketing com for further discussion
	• ACTION: Arnulf to start to page listing membership management requirements. Review existing page
	• ACTION: Continue MOU development, pass SIGTE agreement past Edu committee, other ICA directly to board.
	• ACTION: Arnulf to start mailing list discussion on future direction, goals and plans for OSGeo.

Tyler