[Board] September meeting

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Tue Aug 30 08:28:47 PDT 2011

On 11-08-30 11:01 AM, Frank Warmerdam wrote:

> I don't see the F2F meeting listed on the Board wiki page. When is it? I've
> held off making booking my flight to try and accomodate it and must have
> missed the announcement of the date and time.

I don't think there was a formal announcement, but this was discussed at
the July 7 board meeting and it was determined/decided that the
best/only time to hold it was on the Sunday after FOSS4G:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2011-07-07#Details

Later on Chris Helm / GeoIQ, offered their office space for the meeting,
so I'll be coordinating with him to get access.

Long story short: the plan for the F2F is to meet on Sunday September 18
at GeoIQ's offices, 1701 Wynkoop St., near Union Station which is a
great spot near where some of the FOSS4G social will be happening, so
you'll know the area by the time it happens.

I don't think the time was discussed officially, but we could probably
aim for 9am-5pm if that works for everyone.

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/