[Board] Formal votes from today's meeting

Jo Cook jocook at astuntechnology.com
Fri Dec 9 01:21:31 PST 2011

On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 8:21 PM, Frank Warmerdam <warmerdam at pobox.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 11:22 AM, Michael P. Gerlek <mpg at flaxen.com> wrote:
> > Please send me your votes on these motions from today:
> >
> > 1.  approve last meeting minutes (1/Frank, 2/Daniel, all +1)
>
> +1 Frank

+1 Jo

> > 2.  incubate GeoMoose w/ JodyG as mentor (1/Frank, 2/Jeff, all +1)
>
> +1 Frank

+1 Jo

> > 3.  incubate Rasdaman (1/Frank, 2/mpg, all +1)
>
> +1 Frank

+1 Jo

> > 4.  motion to approve NA chapter - MarkL/1, Jo/2 (mpg -1, Frank -1, Jeff
> +0, Daniel +0, Jo +0, Mark +1, Arnulf 0, Peter +0, Tim +0)
>
> +1 Frank

+0 Jo

> > 5.  motion to pay Jeff to fly out to Beijing and report back on their
> readiness, staffing, plans, etc -- at travel costs, plus 4d at $640US/d
> (mpg/1, pmbatty/2, all
> +1)
>
> +1 Frank

+1 Jo

> > 6.  motion to close meeting (Frank/1, Mark/2, all +1)
>
> +1 Frank

+1 Jo

> --
***Jo Cook*
Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18
7RL, UK
t:+44 750 095 8167
iShare - Data integration and publishing platform<http://www.isharemaps.com/>
See the new Helpdesk and Customer
portal<http://support.astuntechnology.com/home>
Over 35% of the 4 star council websites use iShare - SOCITM Better
Connected 2010

See our customer commendations and
awards<http://astuntechnology.com/customers/awards-and-commendations/>

864201149.