[Board] F2F meeting request

Jo Cook jocook at astuntechnology.com
Tue Dec 13 02:19:15 PST 2011

Hi All,

A weekend would be better for me, and in terms of booking flights from the
UK it would be good to get a date asap so I can get the best deal. It's
looking like around £550 return at the moment for flights in January,
including my train ticket to get down to Heathrow, according to dear old
skyscanner.

Thanks

Jo

On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 8:06 PM, Michael P. Gerlek <mpg at flaxen.com> wrote:

> Scheduling it over a weekend would be fine with me, I sure we could
> arrange something.
>
> _mpg

***Jo Cook*
Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18
7RL, UK
t:+44 750 095 8167
iShare - Data integration and publishing platform<http://www.isharemaps.com/>
See the new Helpdesk and Customer
portal<http://support.astuntechnology.com/home>
Over 35% of the 4 star council websites use iShare - SOCITM Better
Connected 2010

See our customer commendations and
awards<http://astuntechnology.com/customers/awards-and-commendations/>

864201149.