[Board] FW: [OSGeo-Discuss] The amicus curiae brief in the Orange County, California public records / geo data court case

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri Dec 16 13:11:38 PST 2011

Folks,

I believe this would fall under our "letter of support" policy.

 http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Protocol_for_requesting_letter_of_support

I think it would be good to support the submission.  I do not feel it
puts our 501(c)3 status at risk.  This is not political.  It is about
technical clarification of a point of existing law.

Best regards,
Frank