[Board] Meeting cancel - and vote ?

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Thu Jan 20 10:37:49 PST 2011

There were only a couple people around and not a full agenda for discussion for today's board meeting.  Those in attendance decided to postpone the meeting.  I'll leave it to you guys to pick an alternate date, or Arnulf can when he's back online.

ONE VOTE item - it would be really good if it was possible to wrap up discussion on Vasile's Romanian chapter topic.  I found his last email very encouraging hearing about their approach and ideas.  Any further discussion needed can be done on the board list.

Then, I suggest someone makes a motion to adopt the Local Chapter and there be an email vote on it.  That way they can move forward without having to wait for another board meeting to happen.

Hope that makes sense,
Tyler