[Board] Agenda 3rd Feb meeting

Ravi ravivundavalli at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 28 15:38:21 PST 2011

Hi Board,

We are planning for a FOSS4GI and communicating with OSGeo India, to shift it's dates not to clash with our OSGeo's annual event FOSS4G.

Reasons:
1. Wish to have a country report (at the least) connected by video conferencing at FOSS4G Denver, Colarado.
2. More: We can have a 'Plenary Session',  for local chapters and all the local chapters can present through video conferencing (If not Skype). There can be a Question answers session with a chair, conducting the proceedings.

Cheers
Ravi