[Board] Board F2F @ FOSS4G

christopher.schmidt at nokia.com christopher.schmidt at nokia.com
Thu Jul 7 11:17:09 PDT 2011

Hi,

Due to the scheduling of the conference and code sprint, it seems
that the only reasonable time to have a Board F2F at Foss4G is on
the Sunday following the conference, the 18th.

We should probably plan to have a room available for 10-ish people
to meet from the morning of the 18th through at least mid-afternoon,
hopefully letting people fly out at a reasonable time on Sunday.
We should plan to organize this in a location which is relatively
transportation-close to the conference.

I don't have the ability to move forward on selecting a venue for this,
but I wanted to document the fact that it has not yet been done, and
outline a time that we need to fit in, so that someone else might
be able to work with people with local knowledge on the ground to
select a good location for the event.

-- Chris