[Board] Re: Title for opening plenary

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell at osgeo.org
Thu Jun 9 09:54:52 PDT 2011

The lightning talk style overview "state of OSGeo" talk I gave before went over well.  A bunch of encouraging stats, a few challenges a few goals to aim for  - keeping it light made it easy even for folks who don't care about OSGeo to learn a bit and sit through the talk too.  I would tend to leave the heavier discussions for the AGM where everyone enjoys discussing the deeper challenges and direction.

Just my thoughts,
Tyler