[Board] Director elections

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell at osgeo.org
Tue Jun 14 13:49:49 PDT 2011

> On 11-06-14 12:23 PM, Tyler Mitchell wrote:
>> In lead up to upcoming director elections, we need to identify which directors need to stand for re-election (if you haven't been re-elected in the past two years, I'll have to dig this up) and which ones plan to step down.  This lets us know how many open seats we'll have.
>>
>> Please let me know if you plan to continue as a director or plan to step down this year.
>
> Tyler,
>
> The board wiki page makes this obvious:

Thanks Frank, that answers half the question anyway.

We still need to know how many off that list plan to run again.  We should probably just confirm that all the others are still on-board for another year and weren't waiting for election time to resign.  I'm not anticipating any will resign, but thought I'd ask since this is the time of year to fill any vacant seats.

Tyler