[Board] Board training at FOSS4G?

Arnulf Christl (OSGeo) arnulf at osgeo.org
Tue Jun 21 02:45:54 PDT 2011

David,
I would be happy to have you join our training. If there are more
interested people we will have to find out how to organize so that the
group does not get too big but until then I suggest to deal with it in a
first come first serve mode - unless there are different opinions from
the board.

Best regards,
Arnulf