[Board] Directors please vote

Seven (aka Arnulf) seven at arnulf.us
Sat May 14 12:11:20 PDT 2011

Tyler,
I have answered but probably without identifying myself with an Email,
so you won't know (just common practice to avoid shoving my private data
into foreign databases).

The survey may be a good starting point but at the same time I do not
believe that it can represent the thoughts of the board members. We will
have to talk about this in more detail and length on the lists.

Best regards,
Arnulf.

On 05/14/2011 08:16 PM, Tyler Mitchell wrote:
> Sorry to have to beg :) but I would like to make sure I get opinions
> from all director's in the current survey:
> https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/osgeofutureboard
>
> I sent each of you a personalised link in email and received only 4
> know.
>
> Others on this list are welcome to vote too, if they haven't already.
> The more responses the better!

Exploring Space, Time and Mind
http://arnulf.us