[Board] Fwd: RE: Open Source track for Geospatial World Forum 2012

Arnulf Christl (OSGeo) arnulf at osgeo.org
Tue Nov 8 06:51:05 PST 2011

Board,
we will have the Geospatial World Forum 2012 in Amsterdam and Geospatial
Media would like to partner with us in organizing the Open Source track.
There already is a first draft of the brochure [1] (6MB which is why I
did not attach it). Basically a link swap and that we make sure that the
folks presenting in the Open Source track actually know what they are
doing. I am in for it and would also help do the work but wanted to ask
whether you are fine with this too. They would become kind of a media
partner. I put it on the agenda.

Best regards,
Arnulf

[1] http://arnulf.us/download/GWF%202012%20Brochure.pdf