[Board] Contributor agreements?

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell at osgeo.org
Tue Nov 8 17:54:03 PST 2011

I have them here Michael, at least for some of the projects.  I have
the paper and have also been scanning them.  They will be in your
physical package that I will mail out to you shortly as secretary.

Entries first get put into this wiki page:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Contributor_Agreements_Received

Then I usually wait until I have a few things in the ECM account
before group mailing them to be archived at my end.

Tyler