[Board] 2011 Charter Member Election Results

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Nov 30 09:44:30 PST 2011

On 11-11-30 04:54 AM, Jeff McKenna wrote:
> Great work on this Daniel. Was this submitted as a news item? (much nicer to
> tweet an osgeo.org page than a mailman link)
>
> I did volunteer to take on the news role in the post-director transfer but I
> never heard back. So I think we/you/me should send this item to
> news_item at osgeo.org

Jeff,

Checking /etc/aliases on osgeo1 it looks like Jo Cook is my fellow news
administrator.  It seems she volunteered around the same time as you and I
selected her.

Hmm, in fact I see I used Jo Walsh's email address by mistake.  That is now
fixed.

If Daniel submits the news item I'll try and work with Jo to have her post
it.