[Board] Google hangout evaluation for Board Meetings

Mark Lucas mlucas17 at mac.com
Fri Oct 7 11:23:42 PDT 2011

I took a look at Google hangout under Google Plus - I think we should evaluate it.

Made an OSGeo-board circle and have added the google plus accounts for:

Arnulf
Frank
Michael
and Peter

Jo, Jeff, Daniel, Tim if you could forward me your accounts I'll complete the circle and then share that circle back out to everyone. (plus.google.com)

Once that is in place, it looks fairly trivial to start up the hangout.  We can try it at the next meeting (IRC being the default)

Mark