[Board] Need your employer addresses for bank

Jo Cook jocook at astuntechnology.com
Fri Oct 14 01:28:27 PDT 2011

On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 12:55 AM, Mark Lucas <mlucas17 at mac.com> wrote:

> 363 Marlin Place
> Melbourne Beach Fl 32951
>
> work:
> RadiantBlue Technologies Inc.
> 516 E New Haven Ave
> Melbourne Fl 32901
>
> mobile: (321) 266 1475
> work (321) 473 4309
>

> On Oct 13, 2011, at 7:15 PM, Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) wrote:
>
> The main OSGeo bank account changes we are making have triggered a review
> of
> our account that is delaying things being handed off to Daniel to manage.
>
> They are asking for mailing address for all directors, including both home
> (which I think I have) and for work which I'm sure I don't have.
>
> Can you *each* please email me both addresses, phone would be good too, as
> soon as possible so I can hand it off to them to process?
>
> Thank you!
> Tyler

***Jo Cook*
Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18
7RL, UK
t:+44 750 095 8167
iShare - Data integration and publishing platform<http://www.isharemaps.com/>
See the new Helpdesk and Customer
portal<http://support.astuntechnology.com/home>
Over 35% of the 4 star council websites use iShare - SOCITM Better Connected
2010

See our customer commendations and
awards<http://astuntechnology.com/customers/awards-and-commendations/>

864201149.