Islandwood Code sprint (was Re: [Board] New MOUs proposed...)

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Tue Sep 6 06:30:54 PDT 2011

On 11-09-04 04:45 AM, Jo Work wrote:

> However, (and excuse the newbie for speaking out of turn), a few things bother me. The first, is that it does set a precedent for people asking for help in the future- what's to stop any local chapter or event organiser asking in future- sure we can always say no but don't we need a framework in place to avoid accusations of favouritism?

This is alos my main concern: I am worried that this would set a
precedent, without a clear framework to decide to support or not other
events in the future.

I guess the obvious response will be "let's define this framework
then"... but I fear that won't be as easy as it sounds.

My 0.02$

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/