[Board] Director's Meeting tomorrow

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell at osgeo.org
Tue Sep 6 10:35:00 PDT 2011

We can, I think was the plan.  It might be easier to just do it in the face to face meeting, unless there are any pressing ones people would like to sign off sooner.
If it's done through email, then 100% of directors need to respond with a vote.  If face to face, then only those in attendance (with quorum) need to past it.
Your call.

Tyler