[Board] New MOUs proposed...

Jo Cook jocook at astuntechnology.com
Wed Sep 7 01:04:14 PDT 2011

+1 for the SIGTE MOU

Jo

On 7 September 2011 08:39, Pedro-Juan Ferrer Matoses <pferrer at osgeo.org>wrote:

> Hi Tyler, Frank and all
>
> Thanks for taking this in account. Yes the Spanish Language OSGeo
> Local Chapter (OSGeo-es) is representive of the Spanish speaking
> community, not just from Spain.
>
> Well SIGTE has been organizing the Spanish (Spain) FOSS4G event, in
> fact OSGeo-es was born on the first meeting back in 2007, and has a
> leading role in the promotion of FOSS4G technologies in Spain so in
> fact they are  already review local and national geospatial needs in
> Spain.
>
> Let us discuss with Lluis, whom is a Charter Member of OSGeo-es, as we
> have to see how we, as a Local Chapter, can take part on the OSGL
> activities to not waste or replicate efforts.
>

> --
> Pedro-Juan Ferrer Matoses
> Spanish Local Chapter Liaison Officer
> Valencia (España)

***Jo Cook*
Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18
7RL, UK
t:+44 750 095 8167
iShare - Data integration and publishing platform<http://www.isharemaps.com/>
See the new Helpdesk and Customer
portal<http://support.astuntechnology.com/home>
Over 35% of the 4 star council websites use iShare - SOCITM Better Connected
2010

See our customer commendations and awards <http://www.isharemaps.com/>

864201149.