[Board] 2012 FOSS4G Decision

Jo Cook jocook at astuntechnology.com
Mon Sep 12 10:14:28 PDT 2011

Not sure if that means we all officially have to vote, but +1 from me
anyhow!

Jo

On 12 September 2011 18:13, Jeff McKenna <jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com>wrote:

> Board,
>
> We (the OSGeo Conference Committee) finally has a strong decision on the
> 2012 FOSS4G host: Beijing. The final vote was 9 to 5 for Beijing.
>
> (background: the initial vote was a tie, 7-7, and we did not have a
> tie-breaker established, so we did a re-vote over a week)
>
> As quickly as possible I would like approval from the Board on this
> decision.  There is a 10 minute slot in the final plenary on Friday (at
> FOSS4G Denver) to announce/invite everyone to 2012.
>
> Thanks!
>
> -jeff

***Jo Cook*
Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18
7RL, UK
t:+44 750 095 8167
iShare - Data integration and publishing platform<http://www.isharemaps.com/>
See the new Helpdesk and Customer
portal<http://support.astuntechnology.com/home>
Over 35% of the 4 star council websites use iShare - SOCITM Better Connected
2010

See our customer commendations and awards <http://www.isharemaps.com/>

864201149.