[Board] Next Board meeting Oct 6. (2011-10-06)

Arnulf Christl arnulf at osgeo.org
Thu Sep 22 09:21:11 PDT 2011

Folks,
we are surely all somewhat overwhelmed with latest events - but for
myself I can also say that I am energized and look forward to making the
required changes to bring OSGeo forward.

Our next regular board meeting is scheduled for Oct. 6., find the agenda
here and please help to populate it with your items:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2011-10-06

Please let this list know if you *cannot* make it at this date. It is
not fixed - if another time or date can help board members to better
participate we should consider changing.

It may be a good idea to complement this one hour meeting on IRC with a
telephone call to get up to speed on larger issues. What do you think?
If you think this is useful please suggest a time and date. It will
necessary to have a test call up front because the user experience of
our Skype calls in general was pretty miserable. If this does not work
we can again try to use a conference call provider (but if we then all
use Skype to call in the conf call provider it is a somewhat useless
exercise). Thoughts?

Best regards,
Arnulf

--