[Board] Next Board meeting Oct 6. (2011-10-06)

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Sep 22 09:38:52 PDT 2011

For what it's worth, I specifically did not mention Skype.  More
background: having just went through FOSS4G planning with weekly phone
calls (yes phone, not skype...but Google Voice comes in very handy here)
I was able to feel very connected to the rest of the committee, even
though for a year I never met most of the committee until the first day
of workshops!

So, that's why I'd like the same for the OSGeo Board - not just a
detached IRC meeting (believe me I have enough of those too).

-jeff