[Board] Next Board meeting Oct 6. (2011-10-06)

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Thu Sep 22 11:15:53 PDT 2011

On 11-09-22 12:44 PM, Peter Batty wrote:
> I don't have much experience with IRC meetings but as Jeff said, we did
> weekly voice calls with the FOSS4G committee and found that worked
> pretty well. But I'm flexible, happy with whatever the consensus is.

I'm all for trying a voice call and see how that goes, but I've also
often encountered problems with poor line/sound quality, especially with
skype. Personally I've used freeconference.com often... it works great
most of the time, but every once in a while there are quality issues
making the whole meeting very painful.

If you've found a service that worked well for FOSS4G then we could try
that.

P.S. October 6 at 17:00 UTC works for me.

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/