[Board] Next Board meeting Oct 6. (2011-10-06)

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at flaxen.com
Thu Sep 22 11:47:13 PDT 2011

Yes, we should work in public, but only to the extent that is practical.  I
think the advantage of voice meetings is high enough to justify it.

We post an agenda, and we post minutes.  If someone wants to join the call,
they'd be welcome to (although there may be a practical limit to the number
of people).

We can also hold periodic "ask the Board" sessions on IRC for people to
raise issues and questions.

-mpg

IRC, I