[Board] info at osgeo.org

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Sep 26 22:40:32 PDT 2011

Board members,

For the past few years info at osgeo.org has come to Tyler and I.  Moving
forward I'd like at least one more person to receive these emails and I
see Tyler has dropped off already.

It normally amounts to 4-5 email messages a week, some of them routine
system sorts of things (ie. password resets).  Some are project related
questions that we normally just redirect to the appropriate project
mailing lists.  A few are actually organization related and might need
to be passed on to someone appropriate or answered directly.

Our normal practice has been to cc: info at osgeo.org when we answer so that
the other person knows the question has been already answered.

Any volunteer?