[Board] Outsourcing

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Tue Sep 27 13:52:16 PDT 2011

Thanks for the pointer, sounds like a great option to consider (based
purely on the website).

BTW, Tyler has also worked in the past with someone from
http://www.npcenter.org/ who seem to offer similar services.

So with GITA that would make three options to look into so far...

On 11-09-27 03:19 PM, Tyler Mitchell wrote:
> I've had some conversations with other foss nonprofit directors and this company came highly recommended as a one-stop shop for outsourcing your office stuff to - "finances, program management and other operational tasks".
>
> The contact was from Paula Hunter at http://www.outercurve.org/
> She highly recommended Steve O'Neill (soneill at virtualmgmt.com)  from http://virtualmgmt.com
>
> I know you're looking at a few others, but I got more info in case this helps too.  Would be ideal
> to have a company like this that can do more than just finances and who also understand the
> nonprofit tech sector.
>
> Hope it helps,

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/