[Board] Re: [Marketing] MOTION: Fund exhibition pack for OSGeo.nl

Jo Cook jocook at astuntechnology.com
Fri Apr 6 09:47:57 PDT 2012

Hmm, most of the events the UK chapter would like to exhibit at, we are
asked to pay for sponsorship- as an aside here we don't get a discount for
being a charity- and then we have to provide the materials for exhibiting,
so that means the Live DVDs and the leaflets. A banner is a one-off cost,
hopefully, but replacing literature and live dvds can be just as pricey
year on year, which is why I suggest two levels of funding, for new
chapters and established ones.

Jo