[Board] RE: min-F2F in DC

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at flaxen.com
Fri Apr 6 19:42:59 PDT 2012

My schedule is wide open, too -- but I'd go for breakfast Tuesday, and then we can meet later in the week as well if we feel the need to?

There are two pressing things on my mind right now: what seems to be a failure of the 2012 conference effort, and how to get marketing going.

As mentioned in the last irc mtg, the former topic might be a lost cause at this point: they do not seem responsive, and we've no obvious leverage to bring to bear. But the latter topic could provide for a mealful of informal discussion.

-mpg