[Board] Updated OSGeo budget/finances with YTD as of 2012-07-31

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Tue Aug 7 10:17:55 PDT 2012

Board,

I have prepared an updated 2012 OSGeo budget with YTD info as of 2012-07-31:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Av9Xf1ehZXz-dG5zYnVmSnJRWk5yTExDYmtpTTFSNXc

In the last column ("Rev. budget"), the items highlighted in yellow show
where the current/projected situation differs from our initial budget.

Please do not hesitate if you have any question or if you spot any
obvious error. Our QuickBooks stuff has not been cleaned up yet (long
story), so this was based on manual compilation of our income and
expenses since the beginning of the year. Fortunately there are not that
many transactions so it's not too hard to track.

I'd like to discuss this updated budget at the next board meeting and
approve the numbers in the "Rev. budget" column as our new budget for
the rest of the year. I'll add an item to the board meeting agenda now.

Daniel
OSGeo Treasurer