[Board] Resignation

Peter Batty peter at ebatty.com
Fri Aug 10 08:37:19 PDT 2012

Likewise, sorry to see you go Jo but you have to do what is best for you.
Thanks for your contributions while you've been on the board, and I look
forward to continuing to work with you on FOSS4G 2013.

On the practical issue of replacing Jo, the obvious solution is to appoint
one more new board member based on the results of the ongoing election.
Does anyone have any procedural issue with this, or do we just go ahead and
do it? Do we need a board motion to approve that course of action?