[Board] Welcome new Board

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at flaxen.com
Tue Aug 14 10:12:19 PDT 2012

I'm curious as to the role of "President" as defined in the bylaws (section 5.6). This seems a pro forma position, can it just be the same person as the Chair? Indeed, have we ever had a chair?

I'm in favor of having a 1st meeting of the new board sooner than Sept, if possible, to sort out things like new President/Chair, SolKatz, replacement of Jo, etc.

-mpg