[Board] Next board meeting - timeslot

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 15:56:13 PDT 2012

I'm fine with a meeting earlier. Maybe start on Monday next week? But
before we get to the meeting, I'd like to find a timeslot which suits
everyone. I'm not familiar with everyone's timezones and sleeping habits.
For me, I can make meetings which start:
06:30 - 21:00 (finish by 22:30) in the Sydney timezone.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?iso=20120820&p1=240&p2=215&p3=179&p4=224