[Board] Next board meeting - timeslot

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 05:20:57 PDT 2012

On Tue, 14 Aug 2012 21:54:56 -0400
Daniel Morissette <dmorissette at mapgears.com> wrote:

> I agree with having our first meeting sooner as well.

Me too, I am available for meeting next week, at 8.00 (or earlier) -
24.00 CEST range. On the link Cameron provided, I am on Rome timezone.

[...]
> If we choose to rotate (which would be fair) then let's perhaps pick
> only two time slots and alternate, so that meeting times can be
> predictable ahead of time to make it easier to plan the rest of our
> schedule around them.

+1 on this.

Sounds that the two more human times are 22.00 UTC and 14.00 UTC, right?

4.00 UTC is also fine: it is early for me, but I'd prefer early morning
than late night.

> Daniel

Anne

> On 12-08-14 6:58 PM, Michael P. Gerlek wrote:
> > I can conform to any timeslot, but would prefer we (gently) rotate
> > it around the globe to give everyone a chance at being equally
> > discomfited.
> >
> > -mpg
> >

> > On Aug 14, 2012, at 3:56 PM, Cameron Shorter
> > <cameron.shorter at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> I'm fine with a meeting earlier. Maybe start on Monday next week?
> >> But before we get to the meeting, I'd like to find a timeslot
> >> which suits everyone. I'm not familiar with everyone's timezones
> >> and sleeping habits. For me, I can make meetings which start:
> >> 06:30 - 21:00 (finish by 22:30) in the Sydney timezone.
> >>
> >> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?iso=20120820&p1=240&p2=215&p3=179&p4=224

Anne
--
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Aghisla