[Board] Press Release about new President

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue Aug 21 10:26:15 PDT 2012

Jeff,

I'd like to recast this announcement as a windup announcement about
the election process listing:

 * Our new board members.
 * Our new executive.
 * Our new charter members (by count and pointer, not listing them all).

I certainly don't feel we need to emphasize the role of president but
it is worthwhile to show the world we are a community based group and
we have completed an annual renewal process.

If you have no objection, I'll reworking things in the wiki accordingly.

Best regards,
Frank