[Board] Meeting timeslots

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 16:54:05 PDT 2012

I've identified 3 possible meeting timeslots for board members:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_of_Directors#Meeting_timeslots

I think there is only one timeslot where we are all awake at the same time:
20:00 UTC
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?hour=20&min=0&sec=0&p1=224&p2=75&p3=179&p4=286&p5=215&p6=240
6am for me (Cameron), 10pm for Anne. Anne, how late are you comfortable
staying up to?
6am is the earliest for me.

Note, this timeslot gets easier after the daylight saving switch, where
6am for me (Cameron) is 8pm for Anne.
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?day=23&month=11&year=2012&p1=224&p2=75&p3=179&p4=286&p5=215&p6=240&iv=0

There are two other timeslots. These probably will miss one or two members:

12:00 UTC
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?hour=12&min=0&sec=0&p1=224&p2=75&p3=179&p4=286&p5=215&p6=240
10pm for me (Cameron), 5am for Frank, 6am for Michael.
Frank, Michael, how early are you prepared to get up? 10pm is the latest
I can make an evening meeting.

03:00 UTC
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?hour=3&min=0&sec=0&p1=224&p2=75&p3=179&p4=286&p5=215&p6=240
5am for Anne, midnight for Jeff, 11pm for Mark and Daniel.
Anne, you mentioned you preferred mornings. How early in the morning?
Jeff, Mark, Daniel, how late can you make a meeting?

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Solutions Manager

Think Globally, Fix Locally