[Board] And the next board member is…

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at flaxen.com
Thu Aug 23 18:02:43 PDT 2012

Apologies for delay on getting the minutes out, but I've been offline (sick) for a couple days. Will try to do tomorrow.

I have heard from our board nominee, however, and the person has accepted our nomination. What is the next step supposed to be? I recall something about asking the person publicly, but someone noted there didn't seem to be much of a point in that, and I'm not sure where we wound up on that one.

Pls advise, and I'll coordinate with the nominee as needed.

-mpg, sec'y and cro