[Board] [OSGeo-Standards] Status of the 10 OGC slots for OSGeo members

Bob Basques bbasques at sharedgeo.org
Wed Aug 29 16:32:23 PDT 2012

Thanks Eli,

I did some looking on my own, and it looks like we're (I'm) out of the running, since my Non-profit is eligible on it's
own to be a member.  I know the work items we wanted to work on our under the Non-Profit banner as well.  It doesn't
look like that's the intent of the OSGEO individual memberships.

bobb