[Board] [OSGeo-Standards] Status of the 10 OGC slots for OSGeo members

Dimitris Kotzinos kotzino at csd.uoc.gr
Wed Aug 29 17:47:08 PDT 2012

Hi all,

if the process of accepting people for the OGC slots for OSGEO members
is open, I am also interested in one.
Since I am working at a public university I do not have any of the
conflicts for membership as defined by the OGC as far as I know.

So I am very interested to become aware on how the whole discussion will
conclude.

By the way, my congratulations to the new board members and to the new
officers Michael, Daniel and especially Frank as the new president. Best
of luck!

Regards,

Dimitris